Below are some common concerns of our clients.
If you have other questions, please just send it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- About Pee Proof Underwear
- Delivery + Returns
- Online Shop
If you have an issue or question that requires immediate assistance, you can click the button below to chat live with a Customer Service representative.
If we aren’t available, drop us an email and we will get back to you within 20-36 hours!
About Pee Proof Underwear
Many people prefer the convenience, comfort, and discretion of wearing ordinary fabric underwear with absorbency built-in. They also tell us they’re saving money by not having to buy disposable pads, liners, or guards each week, and they prefer the discretion of ordering our underwear online, rather than having to brave the supermarket checkout.
There is no need to worry about disposal of products. This can be a challenge when away from home and/or if you need to dispose of large quantities of products.
Designed to be worn again and again, Carer® Cost-Effective Incontinence Supplies can be thrown in the washing machine and tumble dryer tumble as many washing and drying cycles as ordinary underwear. If you or someone you care about are having frequent accidents, then the washable option may be the better solution if you don't mind doing a lot of laundry. You won’t have to throw out single-use products after each use and then buy another one. Plus you’ll save money each week when you don’t have to buy Disposable Pads, Liners or Guards. You may end up spending more money on disposables in the long run.
Carer® washable underwear are an environmentally friendly solution to life’s little leaks. Reusability means a reduction in landfills.
Carer® absorbency underwear offer superior protection for people living with light to moderate bladder leakage, often as a result of illness, surgery, unexpected leaks, and postpartum.
Adults pass an average of 1 cup (8 ounces or 237 ml) of urine at a time.
The leak proof undies have a front to rear leak-proof layer, which sits between the outer ‘shell’ of the underwear and an inner fabric lining. The absorbent undies have the same leak proof layer, with an additional absorbent layer that sits directly.
1. You experience irregular periods or light spots, and you’d like some extra peace of mind.
2. You’d like some back-up to a tampon or a cup.
1. You experience heavy, irregular periods and you’d rather not constantly wear sanitary items. You expect your period and prefer to use the absorbent style with or without extra sanitary wear.
2. You want to work out or play sport without sanitary items wear.
3. You’d like to wear a pair as pajama bottoms so that you don’t wake up with stained sheets.
Delivery + Returns
- We ship both locally and worldwide.
- For US orders take 5~10 business days to be delivered to you and we ship within 3 days.
- International orders take 10~20 business days to be delivered via other standard shipping and we ship within 3 days.
- Shipping time might vary depending on location, shipment method and other factors.
- Orders over $59 will have free shipping.
- Orders under $59 will be charged for shipping depending on your chosen delivery method and country. Full price will be displayed at checkout.
- For all Canada orders, shipping is US$10 or US$20. (It depends on weight)
For international orders, import duties, taxes, and charges might be applied depending on your country's taxes policy.
Customs duty is calculated as a percentage of the customs value of the goods:
- The customs value is made up of:
- the price paid for the goods,
- the insurance cost,
- the shipping cost.
We will provide you with tracking information when you receive your email confirmation.
Your 100% satisfaction is important for us. We offer a 30-days Return & Exchange Policy:
- If a product gets damaged or was faulty upon a delivery - we offer 100% refund.
- Timing: we have a 30-days Return & Exchange Policy, since the day item was received.
- To be eligible for a return, goods must be unopened, unused, undamaged and accompanied by proof of purchase.
- For returns, please email email@example.com with the subject 'Returns' and include your order number, name and the reason for the return.
- Carerspark will provide the customer with instructions where to send returned goods. Customers are strongly recommended to get proof of postage when returning goods to avoid "lost packages" situations.
- Please note that customers are responsible for shipping costs of returned items.
- When returned item is received and inspected, customer receives a confirmation email, notifying about the status of the refund.
- If the refund is approved, then it will be processed and a credit will automatically be applied to customer's credit card or original payment method shortly after.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible if you wish to change or cancel your order. We will do our best to honour your request. However, if your package has already been dispatched, we will be unable to deal with your request(s).
Simply add as many items as you wish to your shopping cart while browsing our store. Once you want to proceed with the order - do so by going to the cart and clicking "checkout". Follow the instructions by providing us with delivery information and select payment method the for goods - we will ship your package within 3 days.
Our support team is always happy to guide you at any step!
You can select your preferred payment method at checkout.
- We accept secure payments for both local & international customers via Credit Cards, Debit Cards & PayPal.
Note that additional exchange fee may apply if your currency is other than US dollars.