What is the Home Nebulizer Machine for?
Compression nebulizers use compressed air to form airflow through small nozzles. The negative pressure generated drives liquid to be sprayed onto the barrier together, and splashes into the surrounding area under impact to make the droplets become meticulous particles from the outlet ejection. The Compressor Nebulizer is intended to nebulize liquid, and intended for adults and children.
The high-end compressor nebulizer is easy to use and has a low noise level. The high performance compressor is suitable for continuous use and has 2000+ hours of non-stop service life.
Product Name: Desktop Compression Nebulizer Machine Pro Compact Cool Mist System with Tubing Mouthpiece Adult&Child Masks
Model Number: BC68001C
Power Source: Electric
Power Supply Mode: US Plug Type
Warranty: 1 Year, 24 Months
Application: For Home Use
Material: Metal, ABS
Certificate: CE, ISO13485, FDA(K091272 )
Particle Size: Respirable Fraction 0.5 to 5μm 0.5μm80%
Average nebulization rate: above 0.3ml/min
Medication Capacity: 8ml
Working Noise: ≤60dB
Net Weight: 2.8 lbs
Dimension: 5.5”x 5.9”x 3.2”
Micron Mist Particles: Our nebulizer adopts micron-level nebulization technology, the mist is stable and does not choke the throat, and the micron-level atomized particles are fine and direct to the affected area, making the liquid medicine easier to absorb effectively improving the utilization rate of the liquid medicine and reduce the liquid medicine residue.
Adjustable Nebulization Amount: The nebulization of the nebulizer can be adjusted by rotating the nebulization cover, with high Nebulization rate for adults and low Nebulization rate for children and the elderly. Different groups of people use different Nebulization rates and absorb them on demand, effectively improving the utilization of drugs.
Quiet Compressor Nebulizer: The nebulizer adopts a new generation of mute chip, which reduces the noise of the nebulizer to below 60dB. The bottom of the nebulizer is also equipped with shockproof footpads, which can reduce the noise so that the nebulizer is firmly attached to the ground, not easy to slide, and multiple shock absorption and noise reduction.
Two Nebulization Modes: In order to achieve different nebulization needs, we provide mouthpiece mode and mask mode to use our nebulizer, which can be easily nebulized whether sitting or lying down.
Certified By ISO, CE, FDA: You can be confident in effecting home nebulization. It adopts an oil-free lubrication piston pump, small air compression vibration, the working noise of the whole machine complies with national standards.
How to Operate a Nebulizer
Follow these specific steps to use your nebulizer:
1. Set up your machine in a spot where you can comfortably sit for up to 15 minutes and where there is a power source (if needed).
2. Wash your hands before using the nebulizer.
3. Pour measured medication into the nebulizer cup and attach the mask or mouthpiece to the cup.
4. Connect the tubing from the cup to the machine's body and switch the nebulizer on.
5. Place the mouthpiece between your teeth and seal your lips over it, or put the mask over your face. Within seconds, a light mist will be emitted.
6. Breathe normally through your mouth. Around every fifth breath, take a slow, deep inhale and hold for two or three seconds.
7. Continue until the mist dissipates and all the medication is gone from the cup.
Compressor Nebulizer Host × 1
Nebulizer Cup × 1
Adult Mask × 1
Child Mask × 1
Strap × 2
Mouthpiece × 1
Connect Tube × 1
English Manual × 1